Re: [ST] Clutch recall

What about those of us who've already bought and paid
for a replacement cable when the original broke?  Does
anyone have any clue how Triumph plans on handling
this?

This is the first recall I've ever seen where I've
already had the problem before the recall.  I used to
have a car that would randomly burst into flames,
whether it was running or not, because of a bad
ignition switch...damned thing never burnt to the
ground (I hated that car if you cant tell) before I
got the notice and got the switch changed.

I've had other things recalled too, but never like
this...