Re: [ST] Apologies to list and off topic request for assistance

Bill, you are the most stand-up (fall down) guy I know.  Many would just
slink off into the corner. Can't speak for everone, but, I forgive ya.

You pays yer money, you takes yer chances.

STeve Duncan
'00 Sprint-ST, Black as Nite
Dallas, Tx

"I refuse to tip-toe thru life, only to arrive safely, at death"