[ST] The Death of Blue Devil, Chapter 4

After a hectic week at work and being in the middle of computer hell
(details available upon request), I am finally getting around to my
email duties.

If you will recall back on 9/1 a woman made a left turn into a liquor
store parking lot in front of me and killed my baby. I was subpoenaed to
testify against her. The court date was this past Monday.

The details are a little too long to post here so click here or copy and
paste into the browser of your choice:

http://members.home.net/slawler/thetrial.htm

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler
A Red Sox fan that's happy see the Yankees loose.

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil 2"

"I've got wheels of polished steel,
I've tires that grab the road...
And Satan is my motor"