From: Chris Brant [mailto:thundermug63468@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2001 11:39 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] 3 deer +1 wounded RS = vicadin addict

I have been a lurker for about a year now , rarely
joining in.  My baby and I are badly bruised.  Cracked
Shoei helmet, torn hurricane jacket, gloves shot and
my favorite pair of jeans had to be cut off by the
paramedics.  Broken collar bone, road rash on both
knees and lower back where coat rolled up on me.
It could have been much worse since it knocked me out
for almost an hour.  All I remember is hitting my
brakes and the nest thing I know I am in a ambulance
(very strange feeling).
Lola (2000 lucifer-orange RS) didn't do much better
and I was wondering if anyone could help me save some
money on parts. Here are the damaged parts that need
replacing:
front plastics
front fender
front turn signals
right rear turn signal
right mirror
Exhaust (carbon fibre)
right footpeg
front brake lever
right bar end

A friend of mine found me and said all I would talk
about was the condition of my Triumph. Sick I know,
but I have become very attached to her this summer. I
know the cycle magazines don't help the Hinckley
Triumphs much, but of all the bikes I have ridden in
my life none has fit me like the RS.

Chris Brant