Re: [ST] Re: Octane debate (was this scheduled for this month?)

I looked up the EPA certification that they claim on their web site. The
section they refer to only states that it can't make the emissions worse
than stock. So big deal about that.

Their website also mentions it was tested by some government lab, but they
don't give the results. I did a search on the labs web site where they
seemed to have a lot of very technical papers published, but not a hint of
Fitch.

Their endorsement page is impressive though. Some sheriff and a few Harley
guys.

Now why would I believe MCN over a couple of Harley dudes? :^)

>I haven't tried this myself, but the latest Mortorcycle Consumer News
>says this thing is worse than useless.  YMMV.
>
>mj
>00 ST Red - yep, the fast color :-)
>

>Paul Reyes wrote:
>>
>> Matt,
>>
>>  Check this site out.http://www.fitchfuelcatalyst.com/. I have this in
>> my tank and love the results I have recieved from it.
>>
>>  Ride Safe Have Fun
>>  Paul Reyes
>>  99 ST Blk

Matt Knowles