[ST] Re: scams that really do exist

Andy,
This is a bit off topic, but one of the products you listed actually does
exist... A razor blade that never gets dull(OK, it takes a number of months
to get dull).  I used to work for a company that helped develop a new razor
blade(it's on the market now) and we were asked to "de-tune" our process,
because the original test blades were "too good".  100% True!!!

Nick
'00 yellow RS