[ST] hot starting woes

I finally brought my 99 ST into the dealer to fix my hot starting problem.
Getting close to 9000 miles so I sprung for a tune-up just to cover my bases
even thought it is not due yet.  The first times I brought it in for the hot
starting problem it started without incident while at the dealer.  This time
I shut if off, did the paperwork, and it would not start for him.I am waiting
to fill out my Motorcycle Consumer News Triuimph triple owner's survey till I
see how Triumph stands behind my bike.  This will be the fourth time I have
had it looked at, three times while still under warranty while i was in for
tires and such. I will keep the list informed as I very much want to sort out
this problem as I like the bike. john conneely