[ST] Africa Twin?

Just posting to you folks since many of you live in areas where these bikes
are common...

...when my friend Tony Angco died, his widow Judie began selling off his
many bikes. She asked if I was interested in any of them, and the only one
I thought about was his Honda Africa Twin...a dual-sport similar to a Tiger
but not imported into the US. It's the bike I typically think of him on.
Judie died last week of a stroke (Arthur Koestler is spinning in his grave
at the coincidence...), and her sister contacted me and asked if I still
wanted to buy the bike. I guess I do.

There are about a dozen of them in the US, and I'm trying to find a email
list or similar so I can get some idea of what the damn bike is worth.

I'd also love to hear from any foreign-to-the-US folks with opinions on the
bike. I'm buying it primarily for sentimental value - this is a truly silly
thing to do at the moment, as I'm working to buy a dealership - but I'd
love to know more about the bike.

MarcD
00 Sprint ST "Vixen"
95 Speed triple "Strumpet"