[ST] Best Custom Seat

I just took a 700 mile trip on Saturday around Arkansas and Missouri and boy
I want a new seat.  I was considering getting either a corbin or a sargent.
What have your experiences been with the seat and the company?  I really
don't want to destroy my stock seat if I don't have to.

I am relatively short 5'7 and find myself sitting up close to the tank to
get more upright.  Has anyone had any luck getting either company to move
the rise up so you are closer to the bars?

- -Rex Vaughn

Norman, OK
405-872-9651
2001 Triumph Sprint St