Re: [ST] Dead Trumpet

True Paul, absolutely.  I understand that those devices are there for
reasons, and good reasons to boot, but I balance the risk of that with the
confidence I can live with my own mistakes (this is a necessity since I make
so many, usually dumb ones too), and I get an added sense of security on
rides along way from home.  Debatable I realize, but for me it works.

Thank you for pointing the danger side though, it is an all too real
possibility that I too could ride away with my side stand down.

Sean
'01 Sprint ST BRG
'98 XR400 w/ lights