[ST] magazine rant, again

At 09:55 AM 11/20/01, you wrote:
>They may as well dismissed our ST as well as it came down to a "pick'em"
>between the ST4s and Futura.
>Seems our 3 yr. old ST just doesn't cut it anymore (don't tell mine, she
>still outruns 95% of all comers, he-he).

Exactly.  Most people getting ready to purchase a bike get really misled
from these magazine tests. They're splitting hairs fer chrissake. Ya really
gotta take em with a grain of salt as they don't represent reality.  The
reality is *any* bike built in the last 5 years is better performing than
97% of the people buying them, can ride.  Hell, now they got to get them in
track conditions to tell them apart!  So arguing about this one or that one
is better is just a mute point.  Pick the one that flicks yer knob, go ride
and be happy.

Ken T. from Ca.

If a book about failures doesn't sell, is it a success? - Steven Wright

95' Trident, 96' Virago 11, 98 Triumph Sprint Sport, 99' Triumph Sprint ST
http://www.labiker.com/gallery/images/K_M/kent.html
IM me on AOL Instant Messenger  KenTfrmCA