Re: [ST] RE: (ST) magazine rant

I agree on these points.  If the insurance costs(especially), upkeep, and
fuel combine to make one bike considerably less expensive than another, it
should be noted.  British magazines (Ride especially) tend to quantify and
verbalize insurance and maintenance costs.  The Motorcyclist article tended
to be a "if you gotta ask you can't afford it" kinda of piece.  I have a few
bucks but I notice the months that I have to pay insurance or have work done.
 I would not want to have it put a crimp in my style.. john c