Re: [ST] 6K service

I agree with David that it would be best to do the 6K service now vs.
spring. I usually take care of the oil change myself, as it saves a 1/2 hour
on the labor charge. A 6K service doesn't usually take a long time, my bill
was $174 for a very thorough going-over.

I had my last service in August (18K) and my dealer hadn't got the v12 tune
yet, so I am now running the v10, with the CF can. No complaints, but would
like to see how things improve. I'll be one of those seeking the 24K
service, hopefully *just* before the snow flies. I'm at 22K right now, so
I'm hoping to put that last 2K on fast. My dealer's service dept. is in a
lull between people getting their "sleds" tune up for winter and the
fair-weather riders winterizing their bikes. Me, I'll ride as long as the
roads are free of ice & snow. I can always ride around a little sand.

Ken M.