[ST] Bandits at 12 O'Clock High

> has anyone had the version 12 tune installed?
>    Denis Liakos

Denis, I have had the twelve in the 2001 ST since the breakin was over,
along w/a K&N and 2 Brothers can.  The tune is spotless, very good throttle
response, etc.  My pal, GR, has as RS and swears that mine is the faster
now, very seat of the pants.  Of course he has the slower Yellow version as
opposed to the speedy BRG.  Go for it, and have the suspension work done as
quickly as you can.

>So if you see a big bird coming
> toward you DUCK ;-)  Apex Dawg

Apex Dawg:  This kind of behavior towards our feathered fowl will no longer
be tolerated.  It reeks of barbarism to treat the victim in this manner.

That duck should have been hung properly for a period of 2 to 3 days after
it's demise, plucked and dressed (no, not leather), stuffed with cottage
cheese, covered with bacon and roasted at 375 for 25 minutes, basting with a
mixture of Myers Rum and Orange Juice.

Now that's a fitting end for a noble bird!

Happy Bird Day to All!

Andy Kay, aka Duck Dawg
Riders of the Lost Empire
"Better Living through Velocity"