RE: [ST] Running Lights - More Info Please?

Rick,
I am not sure of the stock number of the blinkers I bough.  I did buy a
completely new set of blinkers with dual filament bulbs and simply replaced
my stock blinkers with them.  What you must do is connect the two regular
blinker wires the same as you would the stock blinker wires and the third
wire (The one for the running lights) from each new blinker must be spliced
into the tail light.  You have to find out which wire from the tail light is
the correct one by using a conductivity tester while the bike's lights are
on.  All you do then is cut that wire in half and splice in the one wire
from each blinker and you are done.
  Another thing I added in was the Priority flashing stop light, just to add
a little more visibility.
  I will take a few pics when I get home this afternoon and post them for
you.
Good Luck.

Cameron
'00 ST