Re: [ST] Intro etc and sprockets

Darren
Many people on the list have installed the 17 tooth sprocket and love it.
As for chain length, you do not need to shorten the chain with the sprocket
swap.  There is enough range of adjustment on the RS that you could shorten
the chain and get everything back together, but the 19 would never fit.
Also some people who have shortened the chain then ran into clearance
problems when trying to fit a hugger. You should almost deffinitely leave
the chain length stock.

Nick
'00 yellow RS