Re: [ST] Recipe swapping

At 04:21 PM 11/24/01 -0800, you wrote:
>So I'm about to make chili out of the leftover turkey, and I realize that
>I've made essentially the same meal for the last two years. Everyone seems
>to like it a lot, but I think I'm falling into a culinary rut. Time to
>think about something different for next year.
>
>So what did people cook??

My wife and I didn't cook, but I enjoyed a medley of lime, orange, and
lemon jello, accompanied by a steaming-hot cup of 4-hour-old coffee and for
dessert, a half-melted grape popsicle (I like orange better).  I was busy
watching football in a hospital room with my 2 yr old son who had his
tonsils and adenoids removed the previous day.  The hospital cafeteria was
closed, so I ate the food he refused to eat.  I did manage scarf down some
warmed up turkey and mashed potatoes later in the evening, though.  ;)

BTW, belated happy Thanksgiving to all from sunny/snowy/sunny again Colorado.