[ST] alt.motorcycles.triumph??

"Which is the big problem with going to a newsgroup style format!"

Actually, it's not a newsgroup. The problem we're having is ethical. It
is very easy to block certain computers from posting, the problem is who
and how do we decide to block anyone.
Don't get me wrong.  I have no problem with the way this format works.
It's just easier to respond to the posts you want to respond to and
ignore those that don't interest you on the F650 site.  I get the digest
format and resonding involves a lot of cut/pasting. I simply posted the
URL as a way for folks to see an alternative.
David
'99ST