[ST] Re: UK headlight switch assembly

> Been a bit since I last spoke up. What I am looking for is the
pin out
> and wire colors for the heated grip switch. I had them
installed about a
> year ago but didn't have the shop cut holes since I was going
to get the
> UK headlight switch assembly.

Neil,

Forgive my ignorance if this has been covered before.  What is
the story on the UK H/L switch?  Does it provide additional
functions other than the ability to manually control the lights?
Or is the modified switch you describe used to control the heated
grips?

Thanks,
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST
"NO Dawg"

> FYI, you need to disassemble the head light switch and drill
out 1/3 of
> the middle contact to make it work like the toggle switch. It
has two
> sets of wires blue, blue/yellow stripe and red, red/yellow
stripe. The
> red pair would be connected to the marker lights so are active
in
> positions 2 and 3 ( 1 being off ), The Blue are for the
headlights so
> are on only in position 3. The toggle switch connects the
center poll to