[ST] Dead headlight

Anybody else seem to loose the left headlight more often?

Last winter I put in a set of the Phillips Vision Plus bulbs.  Probably the
next best thing to adding Motolights.  In August on the final stretch of the
second leg of a Saddlesore 2000 I lost the left headlight.  If the right
went out I was determined to find my way the last 250 miles in the dark
before letting the last 1850 miles go for naught.  But I was lucky and the
right remained.  Replaced the left with another Vision Plus.

Tuesday morning, the last day of a seven day trip through the south, I found
my left headlight dead again.

It just seems odd that two left bulbs have gone while the right is still
alive.  So has anyone else noticed their left goes quicker or was this just
the oddity of two bad bulbs in a row?

Doug Bailey "Hound Dawg"