Re: [ST] UK lightswitch

> So the cover plate that is on the right grip that has Triumph printed
>on it is for a UK light switch? Is the wiring there behind the plate?
>Can we, as in those in the US order the on-off headlight switch that
>goes in that spot from our favorite dealer? I would not mind having this
>mod for my ST to power extra running lights.

I'm not sure about the wiring, my guess would be that the US and UK models
would use different wiring harnesses. Also as far as I know you can't just
buy the missing switch, you have to buy the whole switch assembly. Those
who have installed it can give you more info. I bought one of the first
Sprints that came to the dealer and had the heated grips installed long
before I heard about this mod.

Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - www.aestheticdesign.com - (707) 786-4643

End of st-digest V2001 #721