and speaking od seats -->Re: [ST] seats

If any of you (or anyone else on the list) want to get rid of your stock
seat from your ST or RS please contact me off list. I'm in the market. I
have a Rick Mayer seat on my RS that is perfect for my 5'4 frame and
weight but now it's a bit too weird for my 6'2 husband to ride when we
do swap bikes.

Thanks, Tai
'00 RS
'72 /5