RE: [ST] F1 / Indy cars

Well.... they don't really sound alike IMHO

Indycar sound - Aerosmith
F1 sound       - Hayden

My .02

ST content: My baby is getting neglected as I am having to ferry my wife
back & forth to work in a damn car (or truck today) and the weather is as
good as it ever ever gets for riding here in Alabama.

Apex Dawg