[ST] Glove, winter version

Hello everyone,

I don't have any good suggestions on mid season gloves, I always use the
carbons, except when below 40 deg F.  When it is colder, or rainy, I have
found that North Face ice climbing gloves are great.  Gore-tex keeps me very
dry (never a leak, weather back country skiing or deluge motorcycling), the
fabric is super rugged, the knuckles are armored, which is good for the rocks
that "sanding" trucks release here in Maine and New Hampshire during the
winter, and they are much less expensive than a good pair of "winter" riding
gloves.  None of which have ever been that good, in my mind.  Also, they are
three fingered.  I brake and shift with my last three fingers, and hold on
with my index finger, so this set up is handy too.

Just a little piece of my experience.

Enjoy, ALWAYS ride, see the Aerostitch website for further details.

Sean
'01 Sprint ST  BRG
'98 XR400 w/ lights

End of st-digest V2001 #609