[ST] Details

Fellow listers,
Just a quick note as I have been off of the list for soooo long. My name is
Dave Smoot. I have been an ST owner since '99 (I took ownership of the first
Sprint ST available in Georgia). The bike is Red, however I will probably
paint it with a custom job this spring (it will be tough to beat the job
Eric did on his, but I'll give it a go). Mods to the bike at this point
include the Triumph "high performance" pipe, 17 tooth front sprocket, Heated
grips, version #10 state of tune, Throttle Meister, and Triumph tank bag. I
am using Bridgestone BT56SS tires and they are like running on Velcro! With
the roads here in North GA,TN, and NC grip is at a premium. The mileage
isn't bad at around 5000 per set. I've done some racing, most of it in the
dirt (rode for Kawasaki in Japan for a couple of years back in the early
90's). Have owned a 98 Trophy, great bike just a bit to cushy for my style.
Would love to hook up with fellow ST listers looking to ride in this area.
Drop me a note offline at DavidSmoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,
Dave