[ST] first test ride

Took my first test ride on a 01 Sprint ST.  I've been riding a 98 Sprint
Exec for the last three years and have enjoyed touring on it, but it never
did the sporty thing right, even after tweaking it a bit with the lighter
D&D pipes, a Factory Pro jet kit (tuned by them), doing the preload thing on
the rear shock, and replacing the front fork springs -- as well as getting
away from the old Bridgestones and going to Dunlops.  All these things made
a difference, but keeping up with the lads on the Sunday morning ride will
never happen.

First, I tested the Aprilia Falco.  This seems to be an excellent bike.  I