Re: [ST] FOF & Trip report

Yup, dad's work got me the bracket and it got delivered by some friends who
were gonna stay with me that Wed anyway.  As long as they service work(42k
service, and a front tire, again!) gets done I'll be camping with the BMW
Rally and riding with the HSTA.

I have survived my NC trip.  We did most of the Cherahola Skyway, the
Foothills Parkway, and (including getting there and leaving) I did the
Dragon about 6 times.  I have completely used up the front tire, again.
Something about the Dragon does that everytime.  I am pleased to report even
thou we had 5 crashed, no one was seriously damaged, and all bikes were
ridable.  The prize goes to theguy who went off the road 2 days in a row, in
the same place!  The first time he got it stopped before it went into the
shrubbery, the 2nd time, he went into the shrubs and the bike slid to a stop
just short of the 10 foot deep ditch.  The funny thing was it went down on
the side that was already damaged when he bought it.  If anyone is planning
a small gathering in that area I can highly recomment to Tree Tops Vacation
Lodge(www.graham.main.nc.us/~rjohnson/treetops/index.html).  It's owned by
Ron and Nancy, who also run www.tailofthedragon.com.  Its a great place with
4 double bed bedrooms, lots of space, kitchen, internet access, and real
nice folks.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen

<<
Did you get your repairs all sorted?  Got my hard bags in yesterday and
they are being mounted sometime today.  Are you going to attend FOF?
  Hopefully I will see you there, and maybe some more good ST folks.

Regards,
Scott Johnson
01' BRG ST