RE: [ST] 2001 test ride continued

This is the only reason that I didn't even look into a Honda when I was
looking for a bike. I probably would have made the same decision, but as it
was I walked into the Honda dealership, then walked out. They never had a
chance. Things like that make me think, "what are they hiding", and "what
sort of service can I expect when I they won't let me try their product".

Chris

get a test ride on it.  Right, like I'm really going to spend $8,500 on a
bike that I've never tried and have no idea how it would really behave.  I
know the rationale (we can't let Joe Squidly crash our bike).  Geez, isn't
that what insurance is for?