[ST] Great road Trip!

WoW!

Just returned from a whirlwind 2K mile tour, - MA - CT - NY - PA - DE - MD -
VA - NC - VA - WV - PA - MA. Wed noon to Sun Night.
I am happy to report that of the 4 bikes involved, CBR600F4, Duc ST4 Honduh
Nighthawk and My Brilliant Blue ST, there were no mechanical or physical
failures. Best of all no tickets!

Weather was from the low 40's to the mid 80's F with ST tanks returning
between 230 and 260 miles before the light at around 70mph. (The ST4 didn't
get nearly as good consumption numbers!).

Two items I can heartily recommend are WIdder electric Vest and Gloves.
Thought a little bulky the gloves do the trick on the highway at 70 when
it's 42 degrees out!

Can't say enough about the sights and the roads, especially the upper blue
ridge parkway (Waynsboro to Front Royal?). BUT I will need to go back to
harder tires next. Put on a set of Azarro II's at americade and the front is
melting away at 5K miles. Great tires but 350USD twice a year is too much
for me.

Pipeline exhaust makes a way cooool rasp growl at 6-7k in 2nd but seems to
be getting a little louder in the 10k miles since install. Very happy with
it though.

Agree, the seat gets a little soft after repeated 400+ mile days but not
unbearable.

Hope everyone is enjoying your particular blend of fall riding for anyone
interested in a ride this weekend to VT from eastern MA email me at
jwelsh@xxxxxxxxxx

PS anyone on a red ST w/bags cross the Chessapeake Bay Bridge Friday morning
headed north with a cop behind them? Or anyone with a Black ST travel west
on the Mass pike around 290 late afternoon Sunday?   Those were the only 2
Triumphs I saw on the trip.

Ride safe!

Jay

> g			  GE Aircraft Engines

Jay A. Welsh
Lynn Fuel Systems Design                Phone: (781)-594-3808
Controls Center of Excellence           Fax:    (781)-594-5237
GE Aircraft Engines                           E-mail:   jay.welsh@xxxxxxxxx
1000 Western Ave MD24062
Lynn, Mass 01910