[ST] K&N Air filter

Thanks for the feedback folks, I'll be adding this one to the bike during
the 24K mile service. Also received a tip from the service dept manager at
Canyon Ridge Cycles: there is a ver.12 state of tune out for the ST with the
Triumph High Performance pipe (or any other aftermarket high flow pipe). He
told me that ever since Triumph canned Sagem's software folks the new
software tunes they are releasing are getting "spot on". I verified this
with a buddy who has a pretty strong inside position with Triumph, USA. He
verified that this was indeed the case. They discovered that for the last
year or two of Triumph's relationship with Sagem, the EFI folks were not
making the specified changes that Triumph was asking for. Instead Sagem felt
that they had a better "feel" for how to set up the power delivery curves
for the bikes! Now that Triumph have taken this over, they are working their
way across the entire range of bikes to correct the issues for each model. I
guess we should be thankful for the TT600. It is the one that opened
Triumph's eyes to what was going on.

Later,
Dave