Re: [ST] New Cage

Chrysler/Jeep is doing the same thing for any 2002
model (I think the GM thing is only for 2001 models,
but not sure).  It also lasts until (I assume through)
Oct 31, 2001.

The Chrysler deal does not apply to 'Prowler, select
minivans and the PT Cruiser,' according to the advert
I heard on the radio this morning.

If you can't tell, I've been checking these deals out
myself...

- --- "Andrew F. Kay, Jr." <captainquack@xxxxxxxxxx>