Re: [ST] stalling R/S

I did this once...right after I got mt ST I was
driving through my neighborhood and hit the kill
switch to I could pull over and talk to a neighbor.  I
couldnt get  the motor to turn over when I hit the
start button, so I checked the side stand, but wasnt
familiar enough with the bike to know that it would
turn the starter, just not start if that were the
problem.

I got so frustrated that I was trying to push start it
(luckily I'm not a little guy).  After 3 or 4 attepts
I relized that none of the warning lights were on, I
flipped the kill switch back to 'run', hit the started
and rode awy.  I felt like a total moron...

2001 Tornado Red Sprint ST.