Re: [ST] Radiator Problem

Scott Johnson wrote:

> Am I wrong to expect a $10,000+ motorcycle to
> be more mechanically sound?

Hang in there, Scott! Yes, it's very frustrating to have such an
expensive motorcycle let you down. The clutch cable thing was bad parts
from the supplier. Sometimes it happens in even the best machinery.

As for the radiator leaking, however, that seems to be a pretty unique
problem. I know there were some problems with some of the 1999's leaking
near the top mounting brackets, but the radiators were refined in 2000+
to fix the problem, and the fix seems to have worked. Are you sure the
hose fitting isn't just loose? (I guess it could be the opposite
problem, though -- maybe the hose fitting was tightened too much,
cracking the shaft.)
- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA