[ST] Code's Level 1 & Dragon GTSs

> Lisa,
> Great to hear you had a good time with it.  So I'll have to be watching my
> mirrors now at the next rallye?  "Racer chic, comin' thru!" ;-)

Steven,

Somehow I don't think you'll have to worry about me . . . . yet ;-)!
Scraping my pegs on a corner I've been around a couple dozen times is a
little different than doing it on a road I haven't been on before.  It's
going to take a little while to put what I've learned to use on the
street.  I'm also looking forward to learning more :-))!  I'm planning
on gradually increasing my corner entry speeds as I feel comfortable.
On the way back from the track on some familiar roads, I was hitting
corners approximately 10 mph faster than before, and once I was in them,
I felt I could have added another 10 mph without being stressed.  Still,
I ride with the philosophy that I would MUCH rather say I could have
gone faster than to say (or not have the opportunity to say), I should
have gone slower . . . . .

BTW, have you worn the edges of your GTSs?  Richard's, before the track,
and mine after, show a "grinding down" on the edge of the tire.   If
yours show this, are you concerned about it????

Lisa