tall windscreen

Hello all, it's getting a bit cold here in New Mexico all of a sudden and
I've gotten the idea I'd like to try the Triumph tall windscreen. Only
problem is I don't want to cough up the new dealer price. Anyone have a tall
touring screen for an ST? I also want a double bubble but don't need it till
the spring. Just for the record, I finally bought my 01 BRG ST in April of
this year and I'm just now due for my 6000 mile service. Only complaints so
far (spare clutch cable in hand) is my howling when cold fuel pressure thingy
and I just noticed my rear tire has a huge flat spot in the middle!!!  This
is truly a great bike and I guess I've been lucky or blessed to not have any
of the problems some others have had. I'm about to get the competition
muffler for it and I can't wait as I'm dying to hear what this engine
actually sounds like. My old 98 Sprint Sport had D&D's on it and that sounded
like heaven. Thanks for listening. Adios Mark Olson 01BRG ST   79 Bonnie