[ST] Tunes

>I had version 12 loaded at the 12,000 mile service. It DOES now rev to
>10,500, and it's producing lots of power up there too! Also more torque at
>3-5000. Yum.

Are you saying that version 12 increases the red line for the ST and RS?
Until now I'd thought only the Daytona had the limit lifted.  Hmmm, I wonder
when my bike should go in for its next service ... and to get this new tune?
:-)
<<

My RS pulls just fine up to about 10,200 where the rev limiter spoils the
fun...of course the resultng upshift puts 'er back down in the meat of the
torque band.  However, if Triumph is going to update tunes every month, give
us the option to buy a gameboy, give us a website listing all available
(downloadable) tunes for our bikes and let us do it ourselves!

Randy
2K RS