[ST] Rhiannon taken by the wind

	Yes, it's true. I no longer have my beautiful blue Sprint ST,
"Rhiannon". Two reasons: Our exceptional dealer on the north side of Houston
closed a few months ago, so support was going to be difficult anyway, and the
close date on our new house has been moved up considerably - most likely next
month - and I'll need the cash. Levels 3 & 4 of California Superbike School at
Texas World Speedway got cancelled as well, but my wife contributed her bike to
the cause, too. I'm not without a ride entirely, though, so watch out for a
little red Suzuki slipping past ya!

	"Jedi Dawg"  Jim Huber
	'01 red SV650S  "Cherii"
	Spring, Texas, USA