Re: [ST] Grand Prix

Phil and Debbie wrote:

> Given that
> this was my first race meeting of any kind, do people line the roads for the
> returning bikes from any other events?

Yep. Here in America they all wear the same funny clothes, though. (I
think they're in a cult of some kind.) They really like it when you mono
or pass cars on the shoulder -- they chase you down and try to give you
a little certificate to commemorate the event. They want entirely too
much money for the things so I usually try to decline their offer, but
they're incredibly persistent.

> I rode alongside a Benelli for a while - the exhaust note was so much nicer
> than the Triumph's - maybe time for a new can?.

Which Benelli? I assume you weren't talking about one of their scooters
:-), and the Tornado Tre, to my knowledge, has not been offered for sale
anywhere yet.
- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA