Re: [ST] Code's Level 1 & Dragon GTSs

Lisa,

 Since I started this when I asked you to let me know what you thought
of the class I feel I should chime up.
I in no way feel that you were being irresponsible in what you were
writing. Everything that you have written up to this point was talking
about riding on the track not the street. And that is how I took it!!! I
feel that any time you can do something to improve your riding, as in
taking Codes class, that it will also improve your street skills. This
is why I wanted to know how you and Richard liked the class. Just to let
you know I am planning to go next year to Sears Point or Laguna Seca to
experience level 1. And I thank you for your input as It helped me make
my decision.

 I ride with guys and gals alike and I have found that the Gals have
better judgment, self-control and respect for their situation. Some of
the guys think that there bike is for rite of passage,  and are usually
over there heads. It really has noting to do with being afraid, but
having respect for yourself others and the sport. And not being stupid
and irresponsible. Riding out of control is not cool or vogue, they
should save it for the track where the situation is controlled. My goal,
as I can tell yours is also, is to become the best rider you can be.
Maybe someday I will come through Texas and will be able to ride with
you and your husband. I can tell that you would be skilled, competent
and heads up riders. Not to mention fun, after all isn't that what
Motorcycles are all about.

 Ride Safe
 Paul Reyes
 99 ST Blk

I've always been the slow one, and I attribute this to two factors:  (1)