Re: [ST] Upright ST bars?

> Two questions:
> 1)  How do you like the Heli bars, can you compare them to the Gen-Mars?
> 2)  What is it about the heated grips which require ditching them or
> modifying the bars themselves.  I bought my ST with the heated grips on
it,
> so I never saw the inside of them.

 Being a short fat guy icouldn't ride my st for more than a couple hours
without them. As for the gen -mars i think they just raise the bars straight
up, on the heli bars there is some front to rear adjustment. The handlebars
need to be slotted so the wires can pass through, and rotate on the throttle
side.

Mark