Re: [ST] ST bodywork on RS??

Turning an RS into an ST would be on the same scale as the S3 to Daytona
switch. That's due to that fact that although all the bodywork my exchange,
you big expense will be in chaging over the headlamp mounting hardware.

I own an RS, but got a factory service manual for an ST pretty cheap
(thanks, Andrew Bell). The headlamp mounting was, other than the swingarm,
the most significant difference between my bike and the one in my book.

I'm not sure it would be worth the expense. Might be cheaper to just trade
in.

Ken M.