[ST] RE: ST Trip ended unfortunately not as planned (long)

Sorry to hear about that prang, at least you're not seriously hurt. The
worse thing is waiting for the bike to get back onthe road.

>Can a bike with this kind of damage be fixed as it was before?
Yeah absolutely. It sounds like "only" cosmetic damage to me - get the other
driver's insurance to pay for NEW parts. It'll be good as new.  The
insurance-valuer who checks the bike over may quibble about a few parts,
maybe a few non-visible bits can be repaired rather than replaced - they'll
try that to keep their costs down, of course.

>What does it do with my warranty, I mean that if something appears to be
>broken in a couple of months which would normally be covered by the
>warranty, can I claim that warranty?

Depending on the netherlands laws I would assume that as long as the repairs
were carried-out by an official Triumph dealer using oficial Triumph parts
(don't settle for anything else in the Insurance compensation) you'd have no
trouble at all.

The warranty will probably only run on new parts to the end of the original
warranty on the bike.
 Tim