[ST] misc parts questions

Hey folks, I'm the person guilty of bringing up
(again) the broken clutch cable question a week or so
ago.

As I was thinking about that incident, I realized that
my belly pan got scratched/gouged when my bike got put
in the truck.  It was a friend's truck, and an
improvised ramp, but I had no choice since I was in
BFE and I wasnt going to strand my bike in the middle
of nowhere.

Anyway, the damage is not obvious, you either have to
lay on the ground, or take the belly pan off to see
the damage.  Regardless of the severity, I want to fix
it, but have no clue of the cost of the parts.  I'm
willing to take from a wrecked bike, so long as the
belly pan survived, which is probably pretty rare.

I'm looking to put the underseat exhaust kit on, and
was curious about the pillion pegs.  The peg on the
right has a 'nub' that holds the stock can.  Are there
any replacement parts that can be put on the bike that
will fit, but dont have that 'nub'?

I'm also looking for a possible seat upgrade.  I find
my seat to get uncomfortable after a few hundred
miles.  I was curious if anyone has any suggestions
(along with aproximate prices please).

Thanks in advance for any input/replies.