Re: [ST] JOHN'S SHAGGED TIRES & BROKEN STUFF

The collar bone is an uncomfortable bone to break (as
if there are any that aren't).  It's the only bone
(excluding the other collar bone) that connects the
'front' skeletal structure the the 'back' skeletal
structure, at least that's what they told me when I
broke mine a few years ago.

Supposedly, it's the easiest bone to break, but it's
also the fastest to heal.  The thing that scares me
most about the possibility of breaking mine again, is
that my cage is a stick shift, and I remember how
difficult it was to use my arm to push or pull for the
first week or so.

I hope you heal quickly....