Re: [ST] JOHN'S SHAGGED TIRES & BROKEN STUFF

ben,

uhhh-yeah, i drive a 5-speed car, it kinda sucks, but i'm gettin' better.
the trick is to drive, shift, smoke and drink a dr. pepper, all at the same
time.

i broke the left c-bone, so that makes driving easier than it would be with
the right, but, i'm also left-handed so shaving is a very dangerous
proposition.

steve  "underturn"

>From: Ben Snyder <bensnyder@xxxxxxxxx>

  The thing that scares me