RKA Luggage Sale [was: Re: [ST] New file uploaded (Black ST...]

STeve Duncan wrote:

> Pete- Thanks.
>
> The seat bag is made by RKA - http://www.rka-luggage.com/
> I actually bought it off David Viosca.  He found it not to fit his Guzzi.  I
> suggested he sell the bike and get one that fit the tail-pack.
> Pretty neat attachment set-up, clips on the edge of your seat, very solid.
> It also expands to double the size and holds a 12-pack nicely.

just a heads up: if you like the looks of the RKA bags, they're
having a sale thru the end of october:

> Starting Monday October 15th until October 31
> RKA is offering 20% off on ALL RKA luggage!!
> RKA is offering 10% off anything we sell on our website.
>
> Use our toll free 800 number to call:
>
> 1-800-349-1-RKA
> Which translates to
> 1-800-349-1752

i took a ride to visit their new facility in healdsburg, ca.,
this past sunday. great shop, great folks, and the gear is
made right there. i ordered a set of saddlebags to match
my RKA tankbag, which i've been very pleased with.
(no interest in, just a satisfied customer, etc., etc.)

	- al.
- --
       /\ _
      /  \ \    al bailey