RE: ST Trip ended unfortunately not as planned (long)

Markus asked
 >Can a bike with this kind of damage be fixed as it was before?

snip the rest

I have seen bikes with this sort of damage before.  It turned out the frame
and the forks were bent.  I would get the insurance company to total it and
go for a new one.  After a bad accident, you never know what sort of damage
may have been done that doesnt turn up right away.  Six months down the
road after all the papers are signed you can forget about getting more money.

good luck,

John