Re: [ST] tight leathers

>Anyone own a pair of Triumph Classic leather jeans?
>
>I just bought a pair of the above, 34 waist, which fit me perfectly--until
>I sit on the bike.
>
>The bottom line--in more ways than one--is that they seem to be designed
>for the buttless. I have long-ish legs for my height and I'm not short in
>the gluteus maximus department (all muscle, of course...). The upshot is
>that when I sit on my ST, the knee armour feels like a vice grip on my
>kneecaps.

Hi Robert,

Nice to have met you all when you were in town. I have the same size jeans
and found the same problem. I did remove the knee armour because with them
I simply couldn't get comfortable on the bike. I also had Lori sew in some
less abrasive fabric in the knee area so they can slide as the knees bend.
Not a perfect solution, but better. They have stretched some, but I wish
they had made them fit a bit differently. It's really strange because in
comparison to my racing leathers, the Triumph suit looks like the knees are
huge. Yet like you say, you sit on the bike and there isn't any room for
the knees.

Got some good pictures of you riding by the way. As soon as I get organized
I'll post some of them.