A bit of humor..

Some one sent this too me.. hope others find it as funny as I did.

   I have a moral question for you. This is an imaginary situation, but I
think it is fun to decide what one would do.

The situation: You are in the Middle East, and there is a huge flood in
progress. Many homes have been lost, water supplies compromised and
structures destroyed.

Let's say that you're a photographer and getting still photos for a news
service, traveling alone, looking for particularly poignant scenes.

You come across Osama Bin Laden, who has been swept away by the
floodwaters. He is barely hanging on to a tree limb and is about
to go under.

You can either put down your camera and save him, or take a Pulitzer
Prize-winning photograph of him as he loses his grip on the limb.

So, here's the question, and think carefully before you answer the
question below:
                                                        \/

                                                        \/

                                                        \/

                                                        \/

Which lens and shutter speed would you use?