Re: [ST] Getting chilly!

Good Evening,

Reading all the suggestions on chilly riding and had one thought.  I
love my Gerbing heated clothing! They electrified the liner to my
Triumph Alpine Jacket, and a pair of Alpinestar gloves. The ST came with
the accessory outlet just waiting to be used, so put it to good use.

BTW the leaky radiator has stopped leaking as mysteriously as it
started.  There must be a motorcycle god somewhere, and they fancy Triumphs.

Regards,
Scott Johnson
01 BRG ST